Clear penetrating oil – R-212
HIGHLY EFFECTIVE FOR THE RELEASE OF SEIZED AND RUSTED COMPONENTS
A clear low-viscosity oil based product used to aid the removal and freeing of seized nuts and bolts, hinges, locks, tools and fittings with a fast penetrating capillary action. Leaves a clear protective film to guard against further corrosion.
- Low viscosity for maximum penetration
- Easy to apply and works quickly
- Leaves a protective film against corrosion
- Also suitable for light lubrication duties
- De-watering capability
- Petroleum wax reinforced for persistence
How to use
- Shake can well before use
- Spray onto part from 15-30cm and allow to penetrate for a few moments.
Appearance Virtually clear, low viscosity liquid drying to a thin greasy state
Odour Slightly sweet
Contents Blend of petroleum distillates, oils and hydrocarbon propellant. No silicones or chlorinated solvents.
Storage Below 50˚C
Solubility Insoluble in water
Flash Point 38˚C
Temperature range Designed for use at ambient temperatures
Relative density 0.805
Download PDF for R-212