De-Scale H – 203
GENERAL PURPOSE ACIDIC DESCALER FOR RUST AND LIMESCALE
An effective and quick acting acidic descaling liquid. Quicker acting than phosphoric, citric, glycolic and sulphamic acids. Will quickly dissolve water scale, efflorescence, cement and water stains, rust and other metal oxides.
- Quick acting and economical in use
- Faster than phosphoric, citric, glycolic and sulphamic acids.
- Dissolves water scale, efflorescence and cement.
- Deep cleans cement and concrete.
- Deep cleans cement tiles.
- Deep cleans concrete pavers.
- Removes rust and other metal oxides.
Appearance Clear Mobile liquid
Colour Pale straw
Odour Acid fumes
pH 0- strong acid
Use neat; no need to dilute.
Apply to stain and leave for up to 5 minutes. Light scrubbing will assist the cleaning action.
DO NOT allow to dry. Re-wet with Descale NF if necessary to prevent drying. Rinse well
with plenty of water and re-apply if necessary.
Caution: DO NOT use on marble or limestone.
Download PDF for Descale-H-Code-203