A cost-effective and sustainable solution for washroom
Dreumex Omnicare's revolutionary Bag-on-Valve Instant Foam Technology provides the lowest costs while it cleans and cares for the hands under all circumstances. All in one system!.
Dreumex has already been an active and dominant presence worldwide for more than fifty years in the field of hand cleansing and hand care. With this experience Dreumex have develop this extremely efficient dispenser. Dreumex Omnicare brings ultimate efficiency to where it is most needed.
- Lowest costs per hand wash
- Up to 2,000 hand washes per cartridge
- Each product has its own volume setting from 0.2 ml to 1.5 ml
- Minimal packaging reduces storage space and transport costs
- Touch-Free sensor delivers the precise amount of soap every time
- Up to 6 x more concentrated Foam Soap
- One dispenser for all products
- New nozzle and valve with every cartridge
- Easy Snap-in cartridges – ready to use
- Long shelf life of cartridges
- First set of batteries, tape and screws included
- On/off, low battery and low soap indicator
- No waste - Cartridge empties 100%
- Minimal preservatives required
- Cartridge is fully recyclable
- Light sensor minimizes energy consumption
Versatile touch-free dispensing
By making use of the Bag-on-Valve Instant Foam Technology, the concentrated soaps are converted, during dispensing, into a rich, firm foam with high cleansing action.
The cartridge consists of a laminated bag that is attached to a valve, a cartridge (tin), nozzle and cap. Pure air is injected between the can and the bag, before the bag is filled with soap. This increases the pressure and causes the bag to empty completely. Only 0.2ml Foam Soap is needed to wash hands.
Thanks to the Bag-on-Valve Instant Foam Technology and highly concentrated Foam Soap, a dose of 0.2ml Foam Soap per hand wash is adequate for optimum hand cleansing, whereas with other touch free dispensers a dose of at least 0.4 ml per wash is required. Therefore 400 ml of soap is enough for 2,000 hand washes. This is more than the typical one litre pack of competitive products.