GENERAL PURPOSE ANTI-FREEZE CONCENTRATE
A concentrated ethylene glycol-based engine coolant formulated for use in all engines including those constructed from aluminium alloys. It employs established inhibitor technology, is nitrite, amine and phosphate (nap) free and includes borate and silicate, btc classification type 2e. Uses sophisticated silicate stabilisation technology to eliminate the potential for formation of silicate gel often observed with other products.
- Gel often observed with other products.
- Effective inhibitor system
- Suitable for engines made from all metals
- No need to dilute. Use as supplied
- Effective to 22o C
- Meets EU and international standards
- Appearance Clear, mobile liquid
- Colour Blue
- SG 1.04 to 1.05
- pH 8.0 to 9.0
For use down to -12C use at 25% v/v
For use down to -22C use at 33%v/v
For use down to -40 C use at 50%v/v
For use down to -56 C use at 60% v/v
Add to the cooling system.