MULTI SURFACE CLEANER AND ODOUR CONTROL USING BIOTECHNOLOGY
A mixture of specialised micro-organisms and biodegradable surfactants to produce a versatile multi-surface cleaner, degreaser and odour control. It is ideal for use in food processing areas, kitchens, canteens, washrooms, showers, bathrooms and urinals as well as on carpets, curtains and upholstery. It is also effective when used on refuse disposal units and waste bins. Carries on working between cleans, deep into cracks and crevices, converting organic matter to gas and water. Pour into drains to control build-up of oils, fats and grease.
- Cleans and controls odour
- Effective stain remover
- Handles unpleasant stains and odour
- Digs deep into porous surfaces
- Degrades organic matter in drains
- Degrades biological matter in sewage plant
- Removes soil from surfaces and fibres
- Digests residual organic matter
- Long term odour control
- Leaves drain traps and pipe lines clear
- Controls odours at source
- Digests starch, protein, oil and grease
- Environmentally responsible
- Helps keep drains free flowing
- Appearance Mobile, opaque liquid
- Colour White
- pH 8.5 to 9.5
- S.G. 1.00 to 1.02
- Odour Perfumed
Areas of Use
General Cleaning – Used as a normal cleaner for sinks, showers, floors, tiled walls etc. Removes surface dirt and residual organics from pores of wood and concrete, tile grouting, pores of ceramics, between fibres and fixtures cracks and crevices.
Odours – Can be sprayed, mopped or sponged to remove odours from bathrooms, urinals, floors, soiled carpet or fabric.
Carpets and Curtain Fabrics – Can be used to spot clean or shampoo carpets, curtains or laundry to remove deep organic stains such as food, wine, vomit and urine and so eliminate the resultant odours. Degrades organic matter such as urine, faeces, blood, food, sweat, soft drinks and milk.