A DEEP CLEANING BIOLOGICAL DEGREASER
Biochela dissolve is quick acting and effective in removing petroleum based oils and greases. An effective degreaser that inoculates oil and grease stains with carefully chosen micro-organisms which degrade the contamination. Essential micronutrients stimulate this action. Deals with stains embedded in porous surfaces such as concrete, stone, asphalt and soil as well as act as being a good, conventional cleaner and degreaser.
- Excellent degreasing properties
- Removes stains ordinary products cannot
- Keeps working on imbedded stains
- Deals with surface stains
- Reduces oil content of separator tanks
- Enhances biodegradation above and below ground surface
- Cleans oily plant, equipment, vehicles and tools
- Hydrocarbon solvent free
- Micronutrients boost activity
- Appearance Opaque Liquid
- Colour Cream
- Odour Mild
- pH 8.5 to 9.0
- S.G 1.00 to 1.02
Heavy stains 1 litre to 5 litres water. Medium stains 1 litre to 10 litres water. Light stains 1 litre to 20 litres water. After spray 1 litre to 40 litres water.
Apply the appropriate dilution and scrub or mop with machine or by hand. Rinse away or pick up emulsified soil with a wet pick-up vacuum and rinse with clean water. For lighter soils wipe to removed soiled solution.
If desired, lightly spray onto the stained surface and leave without rinsing. This will carry the bacteria into the pores of the porous surface where the bacteria continue to digest and remove deeply imbedded stains.