Biochela Oil Eater Pillow 598
Oil digesting pillows for use in interceptors and drains.
BioChela Pillows uses biotechnology to break down and mineralise oily contaminants. Combining the use of novel oil-attracting fibres and specialised oil degrading bacteria, these pillows can be employed in a variety of applications where oils are a problem. Oil and other petroleum hydrocarbons are absorbed from water and converted to water and carbon dioxide. Spent pillows are non-hazardous.
- Degrades up to 4kgs oil
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous
- Greatly reduces oil in interceptors
- Tough and durable
- Used pillow can be disposed of as dry waste
- Easy to use
- Maintenance free
- Lasts for up to six months
- Easily placed in the surface layer of an interceptor or laid in culverts
- Used to catch oil from engines
- Will remove oil from bilges
Download PDF for BioChela-Pillow-code-598