Biochela®Oil Eater Pillow 598
OIL DIGESTING PILLOWS FOR USE IN INTERCEPTORS AND DRAINS.
Biochela pillows uses biotechnology to break down and mineralise oily contaminants. Combining the use of novel oil-attracting fibres and specialised oil degrading bacteria, these pillows can be employed in a variety of applications where oils are a problem. Oil and other petroleum hydrocarbons are absorbed from water and converted to water and carbon dioxide. Spent pillows are non-hazardous.
- Degrades up to 4kgs oil
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous
- Greatly reduces oil in interceptors
- Tough and durable
- Used pillow can be disposed of as dry waste
- Easy to use
- Maintenance free
- Lasts for up to six months
- Easily placed in the surface layer of an interceptor or laid in culverts
- Used to catch oil from engines
- Will remove oil from bilges
Download PDF for BioChela-Pillow-code-598