BIO TECHNOLOGY FOR RECYCLED WATER TREATMENT SYSTEMS.
REDUCES ODOUR, HYDROCARBON CONTENT, BIOCHEMICAL OXYGEN DEMAND (BOD) AND SOLIDS IN WATER TREATMENT SYSTEMS. THE BLEND OF MICRO-ORGANISMS ACCELERATES THE DIGESTION OF SLUDGE AND SOLIDS THAT CAN BUILD UP IN RECLAIM PITS. ALSO ASSURES EFFICIENT BREAKDOWN OF HYDROCARBONS SUCH AS GASOLINE, DIESEL AND MOTOR OIL IN ADDITION TO PROTEINS, CARBOHYDRATES, CELLULOSE AND FATS.
- Reduces solids
- Reduces hydrocarbon level
- Turns organic solids into water and carbon dioxide
- Lowers BOC and BOD
- Reduces problems due to sludge
- Controls odours
- Reduces disposal costs – less frequent emptying required
- Reduces frequency of disposal
- Competitively excludes problem-causing bacteria
Method of use
An initial dose is required to bring the level of micro-organisms up to the optimum level. This is followed by regular additions of a maintenance dose. As a general guide seed with 5 litres and then 20 mls per 1000 litres (1 cubic meter) of water to be treated per day. An evaluation of the requirement is best. Please contact us and our representative can call to arrange for a site survey.