FOR THE DAILY TREATMENT OF ROLLING STOCK/TRAIN TOILETS
High performance, powerful toilet/CET additive designed to be utilised within the rolling stock environment. BioGel 250 contains specifically chosen bacteria which is designed to consume and digest organic matter which maybe prevalent within the toilet/CET environment. BioGel 500 is highly perfumed and contains specialist odour lock technology to ensure high levels of odour control and performance.
- Cleans well
- Inhibits scale in holding tank
- Controls odours
- Eliminates problem of lock-outs due to scale build-up
- Fresh and pleasant perfume
- Accurate and easy dosing from 250 ml bottle
- Biotechnology for efficiency and the environment
- Bacteria aid the sewage system
- Not classified as hazardous
- Appearance Clear, viscous liquid
- Colour Blue
- Odour Fresh, open air
- SG 1.01
- Viscosity 400 to 700 cps
For use in train toilets for the daily maintenance cleaning of WC bowls and dosing of the holding tank.
Use neat as supplied. No need to dilute.
Pour contents of the 250 ml bottle around the WC bowl on a daily basis.