Consol LPH – 686
NEUTRAL PH WATER SOLUBLE CLEANER
Highly dilutable and effective hard surface cleaner and degreaser. Removes grime, hydrocarbon and food oils and greases. Can be used virtually anywhere-, hotels, kitchens, workshops, warehouses, shops, canteens, floors vehicles both inside and out.
- Fast-acting vigorous product which cleans instantly.
- Removes grease, grime oil, soot, dye, ink, nicotine, mildew, and diesel.
- Applied by spray, mop, brush or swab on to almost any surface for instant results.
- Leaves no sticky deposits, just a dry clean surface
- Economical Dilutes with up to 50 parts of water
- Cuts arduous scrubbing therefore saves valuable time
- Ideal wash down preparation prior to painting etc.
- Safe on most materials – plastic, wood, metal, glass, paint and powder coating
- Does not corrode aluminium or other metals
- Safe for use in trains and underground, coaches and buses.
- Ideal for degreasing inspection pits
- Can be foamed on
Appearance Clear mobile liquid
Light soil – 1:50 (2%) Medium soil -1:20 (5%), Heavy soil – 1:10 (10%), Very heavy soil and grease – use neat
Pressure Washer: Choose the appropriate dilution from the list above spray on with low pressure spray and rinse with hot or cold high pressure water.
Foam: Apply appropriate dilution using a foam box or foaming lance. Rinse with hot or cold high pressure water.
Manual: Spray swab or brush onto the surface to be cleaned and agitate to loosen the soil. Wipe up dirty solution with cloth or mop, or use a wet pick-up vacuum. Rinse well with clean water.
Machine: When using a scrubbing machine or scrubber dryer, add the product to the solution tank and fill with water in the correct proportion and use following the manufacturer’s instructions.
Download PDF for Consol-LPH-686