Deep Fresh (Bubble Gum) – 1802
CLEANS AND FRESHENS THE INTERIORS BUSES AND COACHES
Powerful and pleasantly perfumed general cleaner and degreaser, developed specifically for difficult to clean surfaces. Its powerful cleaning action will remove stubborn and ingrained dirt, grime and grease from a variety of surfaces.
- Powerful – Removes heavy soiling
- Long-lasting perfume
- Multi-functional – effectively cleans a variety of surfaces
- High dilution rates – very economical
- Dilute pH of less than 10
- Low foaming – quick and easy rinsing
- Anti-static agent to leave sheen and reduce dirt build-up on cleaned surfaces
- Only classified as irritant
- Uses biodegradable raw materials and does not contain NTA, EDTA or HEDTA
- Bubble gum perfume
Appearance Clear, mobile liquid
pH neat less than 11.5
pH 0.5% solution 8.8
For light soiling, dilute 1 part to 200 parts water (0.5% v/v)
For normal soiling, dilute 1 part to 80 parts water (1.25%v/v).
For heavy soiling, dilute 1 part to 10 parts water (10% v/v).
Dilute to the appropriate level. Apply to the surface to be cleaned using a mop, brush or sprayer. Allow it to dwell for 5 minutes. Agitate the surface with the mop or brush, paying particular attention to tenacious soiling, corners and crevices. For best results pick up the dirty solution with a wet-pick-up vacuum. Rinse well with clean water.
Download PDF for Deep Fresh (Bubble Gum) 1802