Digesil®1000 Gel – 764
GELLED SOLVENT FOR CURED POLYURETHANE FOAM AND SEALANT
Digesil 1000 is designed for the quick removal of uncured and cured polyurethane foam/sealant and adhesives. It will also dissolve acrylic sealant, partially cured polysulphide sealants and debond hot-melt butyl.
- Gelled so clings to vertical and overhead surfaces
- Effectively dissolves cured polyurethane foam/sealant
- Biodegradable and thus environmentally friendly
- High flash point
- Slow evaporation rate reducing risk vapours and product loss
- Also dissolves acrylic sealants, partially cured polysulphide sealants and
- Debonds hot-melt butyl
- Does not contain any chlorinated, halogenated or aromatic solvents
- Also removes paint and powder coating
Appearance Clear, gel
SG 0.95 to 1.0
Viscosity 800 to 1500 cps
Use neat, no need to dilute
Apply with a cloth or brush and agitate. Leave for about 30 minutes, agitate and rinse with water. Re-treat if necessary.
Rinse with alcohol or water to remove residue.
Download PDF for 764