GEL DIGESTING SOLVENT FOR CURED ONE OR TWO PACK POLYSULPHIDE
Digesil® 2000 is more than a solvent, it digests polysulphide. A catalyst action shears the polysulphide molecule, breaking it up into short lengths rendering the polysulphide soluble. Works on both uncured and cured polysulphide. It will also dissolve part cured polyurethane, paints, inks and other polymeric material.
- Gelled, so clings to vertical and horizontal surfaces
- Effectively and quickly removes polysulphide
- Does not contain aromatic or halogenated solvents
- Low hazard when used as directed
- Flash point of 45 degrees C
- OEL (TLV) 100 ppm
Appearance Clear gel
Colour Water white
Use neat, no need to dilute.
Apply with brush to the polysulphide to be removed. Agitate with brush and leave to dwell for say 30 minutes. Rinse off with water. Repeat application as necessary. In all three cases rinse with alcohol or water to remove residue.