Eraze Gel – 580
SAFELY REMOVES GRAFFITI FROM MOST SURFACES
A powerful, yet safe, solvent gel to remove most graffiti types including leather dye from a wide range of surfaces. It comes in a ready-to-use form making it quick and easy to use simply apply to the surface, agitate and rinse off. Use on Paint and powder coated surfaces, metal, glass, masonry, brick, concrete.
- Gel form – works well on vertical surfaces
- Gel form – controlled application
- Quick acting and efficient
- Multi-functional – removes leather dye, paint and felt tip
- Low odour – increased operator comfort
- Uses biodegradable raw materials
- Does not contain NMP, aromatic, aliphatic or chlorinated solvents
- Low environmental impact
- Appearance Clear Viscous Liquid
- Colour Colourless to pale yellow
- Odour Mild solvent
- S.G. 1.025 to 1.045
- Viscosity 7,500 cps
Formulated to be used neat as supplied, no need to dilute.
Apply the gel over the graffiti. Allow it to dwell for 5 minutes then agitate the surface with a soft brush or clean, dry cloth. Wipe off the gel with a clean, dry cloth, turning the cloth frequently to ensure he graffiti is not returned to the surface. Wipe off any residue with a clean damp cloth, then rinse the surface. For best results, wash with a mild detergent.
Cautionary Note. Always check surface compatibility prior to use.
Do not use paper to agitate unless it is very soft. Paper is very hard and could scratch the surface being treated. Evaluated by 4-Rail Services Report 4RS-SF 090468-R219626 and found to be effective and suitable for use in the rail industry.
Download PDF for Eraze-Gel-code-580