Eraze Graffiti Wipes – 828W
ONE-STOP, READY-TO-USE, SOLUTION FOR GRAFFITI REMOVAL
Anti-Graffiti wipes that are quick and easy-to-use. A big non-woven fabric cloth that is pre-wetted with Eraze liquid, the powerful graffiti remover removes paint and leather dye from plastic, paint, powder coating, metal, glass and even polycarbonate and acrylic.
- Pre-wetted wipe – no wastage
- Easy to carry around
- Multi-functional – removes spray paint, marker pen and dye-type graffiti
- Safe to use on polycarbonate and acrylic
- Low odour – increased operator comfort
- Not classified as hazardous
- Uses biodegradable raw materials
- Does not contain aromatic, aliphatic or chlorinated solvents
- Passed industry’s surface compatibility assessments for use on most surfaces
- LUL Stores Catalogue Part Number – approved for use by LUL
Appearance Clear mobile liquid
Colour Pale green
S.G. 0.965 – 0.975
Surfactant Type Non-ionic
Use neat there is no need to dilute.
For best results, spray onto the graffiti and leave for a few seconds before agitating with a cloth or brush. Another method is to dampen a clean cloth with the liquid. Dab and wipe off the graffiti, turning the cloth frequently to ensure the mark is not returned to the surface. Wipe off any residue with a clean damp cloth then rinse the surface, for best results wash with a mild detergent. If preferred, apply the liquid with a soft brush then continue agitating to remove the graffiti. Ensure that the surface is kept wet, if necessary re-apply the liquid. Wipe and rinse as above.
Always test a small area first to check for surface compatibility.#
Evaluated by 4-Rail Ltd and found to be effective and suitable for use in the rail industry.
Download PDF for Eraze-Liquid-code-828