Eraze HD – 5801
EXTRA-ACTIVE, LIQUID GRAFFITI REMOVER
An exceptionally powerful, graffiti removing liquid that works well on smooth as well as porous surfaces and a range of other substrates. It is simply sprayed, wiped or brushed on and the graffiti is gently removed. Use on paint and powder coated surfaces, metal, glass, masonry, brick and concrete.
- Removes graffiti from painted and powder coated surfaces
- Liquid form – for use in areas where less application control is required
- Multi-functional – removes spray paint, marker pen and dye-type graffiti
- Low odour – increased operator comfort
- Uses biodegradable raw materials, does not contain aromatic, aliphatic or chlorinated solvents – very low environmental impact
- Free from aromatic, aliphatic and chlorinated solvents
- Appearance Clear mobile liquid
- Wipes size 200mmx200mm
- Colour Pale straw
- Odour Mild
- S.G. 1.00 to 1.02
- Viscosity Thin
- Surfactant Type Anionic
Use neat there is no need to dilute.
For best results spray onto the graffiti and leave for a few seconds before agitating with a cloth or brush. Another method is to dampen a clean cloth with the liquid. Dab and wipe off the graffiti, turning the cloth frequently to ensure the mark is not returned to the surface. Wipe off any residue with a clean damp cloth then rinse the surface, for best results wash with a mild detergent. If preferred, apply the liquid with a soft brush then continue agitating to remove the graffiti. Ensure that the surface is kept wet, if necessary re-apply the liquid. Wipe and rinse as above.
Always test a small area first to check for surface compatibility.
Download PDF for Eraze-HD-code-5801