LIQUID LEATHER DYE REMOVER
A powerful yet safe liquid that readily removes leather dye graffiti. Works well on smooth surfaces and a range of other substrates. It is simply sprayed, wiped or brushed on and the graffiti is gently removed. Use on paint, plastic and powder coated surfaces, metal, glass.
- Removes leather dye graffiti from painted and powder coated surfaces
- Liquid form – for use in areas where less application control is required
- Low odour – increased operator comfort
- Not classified as hazardous
- Does not contain aromatic, aliphatic or chlorinated solvents – very low environmental impact
- Appearance Clear mobile liquid
- Colour Water white
- Odour Mild
- S.G. 1.01 to 1.04
- Viscosity Thin
- Surfactant Type Non-ionic
Use neat there is no need to dilute.
For best results spray onto the graffiti and leave for a few seconds before agitating with a cloth or brush. Another method is to dampen a clean cloth with the liquid. Dab and wipe off the graffiti, turning the cloth frequently to ensure the mark is not returned to the surface. Wipe off any residue with a clean damp cloth then rinse the surface, for best results wash with a mild detergent. If preferred, apply the liquid with a soft brush then continue agitating to remove the graffiti. Ensure that the surface is kept wet, if necessary re-apply the liquid. Wipe and rinse as above.
Always test a small area first to check for surface compatibility.