ONE-STOP, READY-TO-USE, SOLUTION FOR GRAFFITI REMOVAL. SAFE ON POLYCARBONATE AND ACRYLIC
Anti-Graffiti wipes that are quick and easy-to-use. A big non-woven fabric cloth that is pre-wetted with Eraze liquid, the powerful graffiti remover removes paint and leather dye from plastic, paint, powder coating, metal, glass and even polycarbonate and acrylic.
- Pre-wetted wipe – no wastage
- Easy to carry around
- Multi-functional – removes spray paint, marker pen and dye-type graffiti
- Safe to use on polycarbonate and acrylic
- Low odour – increased operator comfort
- Not classified as hazardous
- Uses biodegradable raw materials
- Does not contain aromatic, aliphatic or chlorinated solvents
- Passed industry’s surface compatibility assessments for use on most surfaces
- LUL Stores Catalogue Part Number – approved for use by LUL
Appearance Prewetted non-woven fabric wipe
Wipe Size 200 x 200 mm ± 5%, 150 wipes per tub
Odour fabric Mild
Remove a wipe from the sealed container. Wipe over the graffiti, working from the edges towards the centre of the mark, taking care not to cause spreading. Turn the wipe frequently to ensure that the mark is not returned onto the surface. Use further wipes as necessary to ensure the graffiti is fully removed.
Wipe off any residue with a clean damp cloth then wash off with detergent or rinse with water.
Cautionary Note: Always test a small area first to check for surface compatibility.