LIQUID GRAFFITI SHADOW REMOVER
A powerful graffiti removing liquid that removes residual shadow from a variety of substrates. Works well on both smooth surfaces and rough surfaces. It is simply sprayed, wiped or brushed on and the shadow is gently removed. Use on paint and powder coated surfaces, metal, glass, masonry, brick and concrete.
- Removes graffiti shadow from painted and power coated surfaces
- Can be used on rough and porous surfaces
- Liquid form – for use in areas where less application control is required
- Multi-functional – removes shadow from spray paint, marker pen & dyes
- Low odour – increased operator comfort
- Uses biodegradable raw materials, does not contain aromatic, aliphatic or chlorinated solvents
- Very low environmental impact
Appearance clear mobile liquid
Colour pale straw
S.G. 1.015 to 1.035
Use neat there is no need to dilute.
For best, results spray onto the graffiti and leave for a few seconds before agitating with a cloth or brush. Another method is to dampen a clean cloth with the liquid. Dab and wipe off the graffiti, turning the cloth frequently to ensure the mark is not returned to the surface. Wipe off any residue with a clean damp cloth then rinse the surface, for best results wash with a mild detergent. If preferred, apply the liquid with a soft brush then continue agitating to remove the graffiti. Ensure that the surface is kept wet, if necessary re-apply the liquid. Wipe and rinse as above. Use a stiff brush on brick, masonry and concrete.
Always test a small area first to check for surface compatibility.