Eurowash 1000 Plus – 411
FOAMING, CAUSTIC-FREE, TRAFFIC FILM REMOVER
High performance cleaner to remove traffic film from cars, lorries, vans, buses, coaches as well as street furniture. This tenacious film needs special chemistry to remove it especially when a pressure washer is used. Its high dilution means it is economical to use. Ideal for use through a foam arch or foam box.
- Effective cleaner
- Stable, sticky foam for long lasting cling
- Removes tenacious road traffic film
- High dilution – economical to use
- Works in hot or cold water
- Works in hard or soft water
- Uses biodegradable surfactants
- Uses modern complexing agents – NTA free
- Anti-static finish reduces resoiling
- Leaves a good sheen
- Good rinsing reduces streaking and spotting
- Versatile – use to clean vehicles and street furniture
Appearance Clear mobile liquid
Colour Straw to light brown
pH neat 10 to 11
pH 1% v/v 8.5 to 9.5
Pressure wash and brush wash machinery.
Hard water 1:50 to 1:100 (1%v/v) depending on degree of soiling
1:50 to 1:100 (2 to 1%v/v) depending on degree of soil.
Foam arch or box
Set the machine chemical meter to the appropriate dilution and use following the machine makers instructions.
Choose the appropriate dilution and spray or swab onto the surfaces to be cleaned. Agitate with sponge or brush. Do not allow to dry. Rinse well with clean water.
Download PDF for Eurowash-1000-plus-code-411-1