Eurowash XL 1125
REMOVES IRON STAIN QUICKLY AND COMPLETELY
Leaves surfaces clean and streak-free. Eurowash XL will remove even thick old layers of iron stain from nooks and crannies. To use simply spray on, agitate, leave a short while and brush rinse off. Can be used to remove iron stains and rust from stainless steel and granite. Eurowash XL has been approved for use in the Rail Trains and Stations industry by 4-Rail Trains and Stations Ltd.
- Free of oxalic acid – Does not form white deposit with hard water
- Very quick and effective
- Thick and foams so it clings – easy to use.
- Stays wet for a long time
- Leaves surfaces clean, streak-free and shiny
- Effective in hard or soft water
- Easily applied by brush or spray
- Removes old thick build-up of iron dust
- Lifts off ordinary soil and grime – removes oil and grease
Download PDF for Eurowash-XL-code-1125