Versatile Cleaner and Disinfectant for Rail Use
Versatile and effective, single product that can replace a multitude of products for the following applications; General floor cleaning of any type, toilet cleaning, disinfectant, carpet & upholstery shampoo, glass and mirror cleaning, bleach and air freshener, deodoriser. Excellent cleaner for use inside trains, buses, coaches. Safe to use on all flooring types including PVC, laminated PVC wall panels, rexene, stainless and mild steel, painted and plastic surfaces, porcelain washbasins and commodes, rubber.
• Effectively cleans floors, wall panels, glass, upholstery, wash basins, toilets and urinals
• Deactivates HIV Virus, MRSA, Hepatitis B and C plus much more
• High dilution rates – very economical in use
• Anti-microbial for protection and superior hygiene
• Disinfects at 2.5% – kills micro-organisms that can give rise to unpleasant odours
• After dilution the pH is less than 10
• Low foaming – quick and easy rinsing
• Contains perfume – leaves a pleasant & long-lasting fragrance
• Contains anti-static agent to leave sheen and reduce dirt build-up on cleaned surfaces
• Not classified as hazardous
• Uses biodegradable raw materials
Appearance: Clear, mobile, liquid
Odour: “Fresh” perfume
pH: 8.26 (2.5% dilution)
Tested and approved by 4-Rail Ltd, Scientifics Ltd in the UK and RDSO Lucknow, Ministry of Railways in India.
For Light soiling 1:200 with water.
For general soiling, dilute 1:100 with water.
For heavy soiling, dilute 1:20 to 1:50 with water.
Scrubber drier floor machines 1:100 with water
Disinfection Dilute 1:40 with water
Tiles and mirrors Dilute 1:100 with water