IceBlast Plus 446
De-Ice and Anti-Ice fluid.
An aqueous solution of potassium acetate that is an efficient anti-ice as well as quickly melting ice and snow. IceBlast Plus works down to -37°C (salt works down to -7°C) It conforms to AMS 1435A aerospace material specification for fluid de-icers for use in airports on runways and aprons and stations, on bridges, car parks, pavement, roads and other public areas.
- Versatile anti-ices as well as de-ices
- Quick acting
- Easy-to-use. Simply apply by spray
- Effective down to -37°C (salt works down to -7)
- Non harmful to users, fish or animals
- Safe to use near vegetation
- Fully biodegradable
- Does not stain
- Will not block door running gear in trains
- Will not blow away
- Does not corrode steel or degrade concrete
Download PDF for Ice-Blast-Plus-code-446