DEICE AND ANTI ICE FLUID
Aqueous solution of potassium acetate that quickly melts ice and snow as well as performing an anti-ice function. IceBlast works down to -37°C (salt works down to -7°C) It conforms to AMS 1435A aerospace material specification for fluid de-icers for use in airports on runways and aprons and stations, on bridges, car parks, pavement, roads and other public areas. Also acts as an anti-ice.
- Quick acting
- Easy-to-use. Simply apply by spray
- Effective down to -37°C (salt works down to -7)
- Non-harmful to users, fish or animals
- Safe to use near vegetation
- Fully biodegradable
- Does not stain
- Will not block door running gear in trains
- Will not blow away
- Does not corrode steel or degrade concrete
- Does not corrode steel or degrade concrete.
Download PDF for IceBlast Standard