PEELABLE CLEANER AND TEMPORARY PROTECTIVE COATING
Cleans without water and protects surfaces. May be applied by brush, roller or spray. Dirt is absorbed into it as it dries to a tough film that is resistant to mechanical damage and cleaning chemicals. To remove, simply lift an edge and pull. Dirt and grime if lifted away with the film.
- Use on most surfaces
- Tough film gives temporary protection
- Removes dust, soot and oils.
- Great for removing soot and odour after smoke damage
- Use to remove tobacco smoke and odour.
- Safe on sensitive surfaces
- Easily peeled off
- Low toxicity
- Low odour
- Neutral pH
- Apply by brush, roller or spray
- No need to rinse
How to use
- Apply in a heavy coat of about 0.66mm when wet.
- Allow to dry for 4 to 6 hours.
- To remove, start at one edge, lift and pull the dried film from substrate.
- Clean tools and equipment with detergent and water
Appearance Opaque, viscous liquid
pH 9.0 to 9.5