DESCALES URINALS AND WC PEDESTALS
Fast acting, biodegradable duo-acid, that quickly dissolves scale. It will quickly and efficiently remove unsightly, unhygienic, odour-producing scale from a variety of surfaces including toilets, urinals, wash basins, lavatory and washroom floors.
- Contains powerful detergents that complex organic matter – soiling is easily washed away
- Quicker to act than phosphoric acid based products – saves time
- Can be used safely on most of surfaces including stainless steel, chrome, porcelain and masonry
- Removes the scale that encourages odour-causing bacteria – stops unpleasant odours
- Contains perfume – leaves a pleasant and long-lasting fragrance
- Does the job of both bleach and channel blocks – eliminates need for several chemicals
- Only classified as irritant – low health hazard, uses biodegradable raw materials
- Does not contain hydrochloric acid so does not produce corrosive fumes – safer to use
Appearance Clear, mobile liquid
Use neat. No need to dilute.
For light scale: Using a toilet brush, push water around the bend add say 250 mls, into the water. Agitate the whole surface with the toilet brush, then flush, rinsing the brush under the flow of clean water.
For heavy scale: Using a toilet brush, push water around the bend. Pour in about 500 mls into the water, brush to make sure the whole surface has been covered. Leave to dwell for as long as possible. Agitate the whole surface with the toilet brush, then flush, rinsing the brush under the flow of clean water.
Apply to the surface while agitating with a toilet brush. Pay particular attention to over-hangs and build-up. Keep applying until all build-up has been removed. For heavy scale build up in the trap and drain pipes, pour 2 litres into the trap and leave for as long as possible before flushing.
Taps and wash basins
Spray or wipe on and agitate with brush or cloth. Rinse well with clean water.
Do not mix with any other chemical, cleaner or detergent.