SCREENWASH FOR BOTH SUMMER AND WINTER USE
Versatile screen wash and de-icing fluid for both winter and summer use. Can be diluted with up to 8 volumes of water for use in summer. Tested by the independent laboratory Scientificsfor use in the rail industry. Ideal for PSV use as well as for trams, metro and underground.
- De-ices screens when used neat
- Dilutes with up to 8 volumes of water for summer use.
- Dilutes 1:4 for mild winter use
- Use neat for more severe winter conditions
- Neat product freezes at -25°C
- Removes film and grime
- Leaves screen clear and sparkling
- Good material compatibility
Appearance Clear, mobile liquid
Colour Pale blue
SG 0.905 to 0.925
Freezing point -25°C
De-icing: Use neat. Simply spray on the surface, leave a short while and scrape or squeegee off.
Screen Washing: Use neat in severe winter and 1:4 in moderate winter conditions and with 8 volumes of water (20%v/v) in summer. Make sure reservoir is emptied of previous product.
Add dilution or concentrate to the reservoir. May be applied from a trigger spray for hand use as a general glass cleaner.