Multi-Strip – 1
An alkaline, aqueous gel that removes multiple layers of paint and graffiti from masonry surfaces. This extended contact remover remains active for 24 hours. One application of the gel dissolves heavy accumulations of paint, restoring old masonry to its original appearance. Does not contain NMP methanol or methylene chloride, is water rinsable and non-flammable.
- Remains active up to 24 hours, cutting through multiple layers
- Non-flammable and highly effective on many common paints
- Gel consistency adheres to vertical surfaces, reduces spillage
- Water risible
- Contains no methylene chloride, NMP or methanol
Use neat no need to dilute
Coverage 2-3 sq metres per litre
Always test each type of surface and paint for compatibility before overall application. Suitable for granite, fired clay, concrete, unpolished marble and limestone, unpolished sandstone, unpolished slate. Not recommended for wood or metal surfaces.
- Remove all loose and peeling paint using high pressure water or scraper. Allow surface to dry thoroughly.
- Apply approximately 1/8″ (3-4 mm) coat of stripper using caustic resistant brush or roller.
- Allow paint stripper to remain on the surface until the paint is obviously lifted or dissolved.
- Using pressure rinsing equipment, thoroughly rinse the stripper and solubilised paint from the surface.
- Re-apply stripper if required.
- When all paint has been removed neutralize the surface using an acetic acid based neutralizer.
- Allow to dry thoroughly prior to repainting.
Download PDF for MultiStrip-code-1