WATER SOLUBLE DEGREASER AND CLEANER
Highly dilutable and effective hard surface cleaner and degreaser. Removes heavy grime, hydrocarbon and food oils and greases. Ideal for use on depot floors and inspection pits. May also be used virtually anywhere: hotels, kitchens, workshops, warehouses, shops, canteens, floors.
- Ideal for degreasing depot floors and inspection pits
- Fast-acting vigorous product which cleans instantly
- Removes grease, grime oil, soot, dye, ink, nicotine, mildew, and diesel
- Applied by spray, mop, brush or swab on to almost any surface for instant results
- Leaves no sticky deposits, just a dry clean surface
- Economical Dilutes with up to 50 parts of water
- Cuts arduous scrubbing therefore saves valuable time
- Ideal wash down preparation prior to painting etc.
- For use on most materials – plastic, wood, metal, glass, paint and powder coating
- Can be foamed on
Appearance Clear mobile liquid
pH 13.0 – 14.0
Light soil – 1:50 (2%) Medium soil – 1:20 (5%), Heavy soil – 1:10 (10%)
Very heavy soil and grease – use neat
Pressure Washer. Choose the appropriate dilution from the list above spray on with low pressure spray and rinse with hot or cold high pressure water.
Foam. Apply appropriate dilution using a foam box or foaming lance. Rinse with hot or cold high pressure water.
Manual. Spray swab or brush onto the surface to be cleaned and agitate to loosen the soil. Wipe up dirty solution with cloth or mop or use a wet-pick-up vacuum. Rinse well with clean water.
Machine. When using a scrubbing machine or scrubber dryer, add the product to the solution tank and fill with water in the correct proportion and use following the manufacturer’s instructions.