NEUTRAL PH WATER SOLUBLE DEGREASER CLEANER
Highly dilutable and effective hard surface cleaner and degreaser. Removes grime, hydrocarbon and food oils and greases. Quick-acting with controlled foam. Can be used virtually anywhere – hotels, kitchens, workshops, warehouses, shops, canteens and floors vehicles both inside and out.
- Fast-acting vigorous product which cleans instantly
- Controlled foam makes ideal for use in scrubbing machines
- Removes grease, grime oil, soot, dye, ink, nicotine, mildew and diesel
- Applied by spray, mop, brush or swab on to almost any surface for instant results
- Leaves no sticky deposits, just a dry clean surface
- Economical dilutes with up to 50 parts of water
- Cuts arduous scrubbing therefore saves valuable time
- Ideal wash down preparation prior to painting etc.
- Safe on most materials – plastic, wood, metal, glass, painted and power coating
Appearance Clear, mobile liquid
pH 8.0 to 9.0
S.G. 1.015 to 1.035
Light soil – 1:50 (2%)
Medium soil – 1:20 (5%)
Heavy soil – 1:10 (10%)
Very heavy soil and grease – use neat
Choose the appropriate dilution from the list above.
Spray, swab or brush onto the surface to be cleaned and agitate to loosen the soil. Wipe up dirty solution with cloth or mop or use a wet-pick-up vacuum. Rinse well with clean water.
When using a scrubbing machine or scrubber dryer, add the product to the solution tank and fill with water in the correct proportion and use following the machine manufacturer’s instructions.