Satin black paint – R-301
ACRYLIC-BASED TOP-COAT PAINT
Acrylic-based top-coat paints for a professional finish on most substrates with exceptional ease of use, resulting in a high quality appearance.
- Acrylic formulation for greater flexibility
- Gives excellent adhesion
- Compatible with most materials
- Can be applied over previously painted surfaces
- Wear and scratch resistant
- High opacity
- Lead Free
- Excellent UV stability – non-fading, lasting gloss
- Integral coloured caps for easy identification
- Two mixing balls for fast start up
How to use
Ensure surface is clean, dry and free from grease. For uneven surfaces, those requiring a complete colour change or extra protection, apply primer first. Prepare with a light sanding for
good adhesion. Adjust nozzle for desired spray pattern. Shake can vigorously for 2 minutes and spray a number of light coats with a sweeping action from 25-30cm. Paint should be touch dry
and ready for over-coating in 15 minutes and fully dry within 24 hours. After use, invert can and spray to clear nozzle.
Coverage: 1.5-2m² per can.
Appearance Satin Black
Odour Typical paint aroma
Contents Blend of pigments, viscosity modifiers, stabilisers, solvents and hydrocarbon propellants.
Temperature Maximum temperature in use 110˚C
VOC Content 91% approx
Solids Content 9% approx
Storage Below 50˚C
Flash Point <0˚C
Download PDF for R-301