FABRIC SOFTENER BASED ON A NATURAL INGREDIENT
For use in a wide variety of laundries including those in hotels and healthcare facilities and based on a natural fatty acid from a which comes from a renewable, plant source. All ingredients are non-hazardous to aquatic organisms.
- Can be used for most fabrics including delicate ones
- Reduces static in synthetic garments reduced cling
- Cotton and poly ester cotton easier to iron
- Bed linen and towels softer in use
- Leaves clothes pleasant to wear
- Pleasantly perfumed
- Easier drying
- Non-hazardous to the environment
- Ingredients non-toxic to the environment
Appearance Opaque liquid
Viscosity Slightly thick
SG about 1.0
Use neat no need to pre-dilute. Dose into the final rinse programme at a rate of 5 mls per kg of dry fabric. Otherwise pour directly into the dispensing drawer.
CAUTION Do not pour directly onto fabrics.