EU FLOWER ALL PURPOSE CLEANER
Registered under the EU Eco-label Eco Flower scheme http://ecolabel.defra.gov.uk. As well as meeting the stringent environmental requirements of this EU wide scheme, it is an efficient cleaner that rinses well and leaves surfaces squeaky clean. An effective product meeting stringent environmental demands. Also registered as a ball cleaner with the USBC (United States Bowling Congress.)
- Awarded EU Flower – rigorous environmental approval
- BUAV approved – anti-cruelty
- Economical in use dilutes up to 1:100 with water
- Excellent rinsing exceptional performance on glass, ceramic, stainless steel.
- As well as hard surfaces performs well on fabric, soft plastics.
- Removes grease, oil and well as general grime.
- Removes both natural and hydrocarbon fats, oils, greases
- Fragrance-free so ideal for use in food areas
- Non Hazardous
Appearance Clear mobile liquid
Colour Pale straw
Odour Mild, un-perfumed
SG 1.105 – 1.035
pH 9.0 to 10.0
Instructions and Dilution
Floor maintenance machine and mop: dilute 1 part to 100 parts water
Light soil: dilute 1 part to 50 parts water
Heavy Duty soil: dilute 1 part to 30 parts water
Extra heavy duty cleaning: dilute 1 part to 10 parts water
Spray or swab the appropriate dilution onto the surface to be cleaned. Agitate with a cloth, brush or scouring pad. Rinse well with clean water. In the case of light soil simply wipe dry, there is no need to rinse. Use hot or cold water. Hot water boosts performance.