Transclean®Degreaser – 714
WATER RINSABLE SOLVENT PARTS AND ENGINE CLEANER
Solvent for heavy deposits of grease, mineral oil, tar, bitumen and waxes from metal, painted and plastic surfaces. Water Rinsable so surfaces are left clean and non-greasy. The solvent used has a high flashpoint and is a NON-VOC.
- Powerful solvent that penetrates thick layers
- Economical a little goes a long way
- Versatile in use use to clean engines, parts, body work, floors.
- Flash point over 90oC safer in use
- Water Rinsable- rinses well to leave a clean surface
- Good material compatibility use on metals, paints and plastic.
- Low odour makes it pleasant to use
Appearance Clear mobile liquid
Colour Pale straw
Odour Mild hydrocarbon solvent
SG 0.800 to 0.820
Use as supplied. No need to dilute
Brush or spray onto surface to be cleaned. Agitate and rinse off with water. For large areas and engines use a pressure washer to rinse.
For small parts immerse and leave for a few minutes remove, agitate with a brush and rinse.
Download PDF for Transclean-Degreaser-code-714